“My brain is like there are a zillion thoughts, like little meteors, boinking of the sides of my head and each other, chaos. I get pin-pricks all over my body that feel like mild electrical shocks and pins and needles, every nerve is on edge ready to….to do what? Fight or flight? I just don’t know.”
- It wakes you up in the middle of the night.
- It keeps you up for hours.
- It makes it hard to get started in the morning.
- It leaves you binge-watching crappy TV and eating food you don’t really even like.
- It silences you.
- It makes you reactionary and short-tempered.
- It blocks you.