You’re trying to “work through things” and to be “happier”, “better”, “more successful”, “to give more” and “to be more awake”.
You care enough to have an impact on the world.
The thing is…
Many people find themselves in their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s feeling like they aren’t yet who they were meant to be.
How much of this sounds familiar?
You’ve done some things. You’ve got some skills. You’ve had some successes. Still…something seems missing…
- You aren’t putting yourself out there and it’s impacting your business or relationships
- You’re afraid of failing
- You’re want to move forward but you don’t know what to do next
- You want to get out of your comfort zone
- You sometimes feel like a fake
- You really want other to be happy and to be pleased with you
- You sometimes worry that others won’t approve of you
- You get really quiet in new situations and you wish you could be more engaging
- There are important conversations you’d like to have but you don’t know how, so you just keep putting them off
- You aren’t putting yourself out there and because of that you aren’t getting the things you want
- You want to be a better leader
When you are confidently living your purpose and in alignment with your values, life is fulfilling and satisfying. When you hide who you are or disregard your purpose, you may feel empty, anguished and unfulfilled. It truly is never too late to be who you were meant to be.
I’ll be your partner on this journey.
Through One on One Solution-Focused Coaching that leverages Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence Model I will support you in figuring out how to move past what’s holding you back so you can successfully and confidently be you!
Typical packages consist of:
- One-on-one coaching
- Tools and reading
Interested to find out more? Here’s how:
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
Step 4. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me.