Help with Anxiety:
So often competent, confident, creative, and successful people are plagued by anxiety.
- It wakes you up in the middle of the night.
- It keeps you up for hours.
- It makes it hard to get started in the morning.
- It leaves you binge-watching crappy TV and eating food you don’t really even like.
- It silences you.
- It makes you reactionary and short-tempered.
- It blocks you.
There is no one magic cure for anxiety. It comes and it goes – but there are habits and activities that might give you a little more control. I’ve prepared this simple Mind Freedom Worksheet. My client’s find it a useful tool for days when they are caught in a “storm”. You can download it instantly here.