If one or more of these sound like you, I’m so glad you are here. You can TOTALLY figure this out and you are not alone.
Let me help you to Kick Start Your Career Evolution! I help professionals to figure out what’s next for them in their careers or businesses, how to get there, and how to use the skills they already have to make it easier.
Do you have a hunch that there’s a lot more waiting to come into your life?
This succinct and effective package will help you to:
- Figure out what is next for you in your career or business
- Understand how you are going to get there
- Start moving forward with your life
This package is for you if you want to give coaching a try, want some career help from a senior HR Business Partner, want to feel confident about your next move, and if you want to evolve your career!
The aim of this package is to clear out your limiting beliefs (those annoying thoughts that hold you back), re-energize you, give you a concrete plan to accomplish your goals, and show you how you can use your skills and emotions (yes…emotions) to keep you on track!
In this package you will receive:
- A Motivational Kickstarter journaling exercise to help get you clear on where you are today, where you want to go, and the strengths you currently have which you are going to use to support this change.
- Resume and cover letter writing cheat sheets and a five-minute resume review OR An easy-to-use guide to having more effective “difficult” conversations with customers and employees.
- 90 minutes of 1:1 co-active coaching, where we will figure out what is truly the right next step for you, dig further into your strengths and understand how you’re going to leverage them to make this change smoothly and in perfect timing, how you how to use your emotional intelligence to keep you on track through the process.
- 30 minute follow up
Package Cost: $97
Are you interested in finding out more? Here’s how:
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
Step 4. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me.